Wednesday 19 June 2013

My Gadget love and how I got my Gadget Fix




The find is what I crave. Do you find something online or in a store and just get a tingle that says I need to buy this?

Gadgets, things, devices are all stuff, these are all materialistic objects but I think that these objects can do more then just help you complete the task at hand, or just be a cool object to say you have. I found that gadgets, not just any gadget, I am talking about that weird or aggressive thing that can make a person say something to you about it, or spark a conversation because you want to tell someone about the device and maybe they will buy that same thing and then the conversation continues with that persons friends.
This is a web of communication that was sparked by one individual cool gadget that initiated an interest from someone else.
I believe that a really cool gadget can help create relationships, bonding and preliminary conversation between individuals.
Have you ever seen something really cool, that your friend, family or stranger had, so much so that you had to ask about the gadget? 


 re 1. Gadget Watch [Photograph] by EGeeks 2012,
Adapted from http://e-geekss.blogspot.ca/2011/04/watch-with-mobile-phone.html

No comments:

Post a Comment